Sometimes, making the perfect lot in The Sims 4 requires a bit of cheating.
The ‘motherlode’ cheat is a classic standby, giving infinite amounts of money to supply your decorative needs. Yet there are those lesser-known cheats that can be even more useful in your quest for the perfect home. One such issue that we need to resort to a cheat to fix is that The Sims doesn’t let you overlap objects.
One of the most frustrating things in The Sims 4 is how the game doesn’t allow you to place objects directly next to one another. There are plenty of rules to try and keep the delicate balance of possible Sim interactions in check, but sometimes you just want to throw a guitar a little closer to an end table than the game normally allows. Think of the feng shui! Luckily, there’s a way to fix all that.
How to Overlap Objects in The Sims 4
There’s a simple cheat you can type into The Sims 4 which will enable you to overlap objects in build mode. Here’s how it’s done:
- Open the cheat window by holding down the Ctrl, Shift, and C keys all at once.
- Type in the command bb.moveobjects and hit enter.
This cheat allows objects to overlap each other, meaning not only can you place the guitar as close to the end table as you want, but you can also put it inside the damned thing if you really wanted.
More Sims 4
- How to Delete Basement Ceilings in Sims 4
- The Sims 4: Laundry Day Stuff Pack Adds a Welcome Layer to the Slice of Life
- The Sims 4 Review: Feed Your God Complex on Console
- Help, My Sims 4 Toddler Has Become a Whirling Tornado of Doom
- My Sims 4 Nanny Just Took Off All Her Clothes
- How to Have Twins in Sims 4