If you’re stuck getting Blue Points in Graveyard Keeper, the same points you need to unlock some of the later technologies, here’s how to get them.
- Firstly, you need to have progressed the Bishop’s quest line to get access to the church. You’ll find him standing outside the church on a Sunday.
- Then, you need to have or have built a study desk.
- Then, you’ll need some science points. Check out our other guide on how to get these.
- Go through your inventory, looking for items with a blue diamond next to them. Once you have one or more, go to the study desk.
- Click on the study desk and “craft”, using the item, science points and faith points. If you don’t have enough faith points, you may need to pray at the church altar on Sunday.
- You’ll then receive the blue points for studying the item.
Once studied, an item can’t be studied again, so you’ll need to find a different “blue diamond” inventory item. Some items will give you blue points and other points.