If you’re stuck getting Science in Graveyard Keeper, which is in turn needed to generate Blue Points, here’s how to get it:
- Firstly, you need to have progressed the Bishop’s quest line to get access to the church. You’ll find him standing outside the church on a Sunday.
- Then, you need to have or have built a church workbench and study table.
- You’ll also need human skin, pig skin or five bat wings.
- At the workbench, use the skin or wings to craft pigskin paper.
- Then, go to the study tabe and craft the pigskin paper into clean paper.
- Finally, take the clean paper to the study table/desk and you’ll be given the option to decompose it into science points.
Hey presto, you’re good to go and, with the blue points you gain – you can read our guide here on how to get blue points – you can unlock all sorts of horrific innovations.