Having fun playing Spider-Man on PlayStation 4, but aren’t sure how to change Spidey-Suits? Here’s how.
- At any point in the game, outside of a cut-scene, hit the touchpad on the PS4 controller to bring up the in-game menu.
- Hit R1 to go to Suits.
- With the cursor over ‘Suit’, hit X to see the available suits.
- Select the one you want using the direction pad or left analogue stick.
- If you see an ‘Equip’ option, you can hit X to wear it.
- If you see a ‘Craft’ option, hold X to craft it and you can then wear it.
Hey presto, you’re suited up and ready to go!
Some suits, however, may be marked as ‘unaffordable’. That means you need to earn more tokens, by solving crimes and completing other activities.
Suits hidden by a question mark need to be unlocked by secret means or by hitting a certain level. So if you want to be able to swing around in your pants and mask, you need to have reached 100% completion in the game.
You can also mix up suit powers. While most suits come with one power, you can give that power to another suit. You can have metal arms coming out of the white and blue suit if you so desire.
- Spider-Man is a Complete Jackass, And We Have The Photos to Prove It
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Loses Its Greatest Asset Half Way Through
- Spider-Man’s Photo Mode is Almost as Fun as the Game Itself
- Top 10 Tips to Get The Most Out of Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Spider-Man is the Fastest Selling PS4 Exclusive of All Time
- How to Choose Difficulty in Marvel’s Spider-Man
- How to Greet Pedestrians in Marvel’s Spider-Man