We’ve already explained how to use Marvel’s Spider-Man’s photo mode on the Playstation 4, but did you know you also have the option to take selfies?
That’s right – your friendly neighbourhood superhero can take a selfie anywhere – as long as you’re not in a cut-scene. Here’s how to do it:
- Hit the ‘Options’ button on the PS4 controller.
- Scroll down to ‘Photo mode’, and hit ‘X’ to Select.
- Once you’re in photo mode, the camera type will be set to ‘Free’. Hit right twice to select ‘selfie mode’.
There you go! You can use the left analogue stick to rotate the camera and take a picture of Spider-Man’s lovely mug.
If you want to actually save a photograph, hit the triangle button to hide the user interface, then hit the share button on the controller to see the share and save screenshot options.
The great thing about this mode is that you can take a selfie even if you’re in the air. You can also take a selfie during Miles Morales and Mary Jane Watson’s sections as long as they’re under your control at the time.
- Spider-Man is a Complete Jackass, And We Have The Photos to Prove It
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Loses Its Greatest Asset Half Way Through
- Spider-Man’s Photo Mode is Almost as Fun as the Game Itself
- Top 10 Tips to Get The Most Out of Marvel’s Spider-Man
- Marvel’s Spider-Man is the Fastest Selling PS4 Exclusive of All Time
- How to Choose Difficulty in Marvel’s Spider-Man
- How to Greet Pedestrians in Marvel’s Spider-Man