If you’ve played Forza Horizon 3, there’s also a good chance you’ve played its Hot Wheels expansion.
Adding a new map to the game complete with a bright orange rollercoaster-like track, it’s ludicrously fun. And it’s made all the better by the inclusion of a range of outrageous Hot Wheels cars to race around in.
While Forza Motorsport 7 is a more po-faced racing affair than Forza Horizon, Turn 10 does seem to be injecting more and more fun into it. The latest announcement for the game is evidence of it: seven Hot Wheels cars are now making their way into Forza Motorsport 7.
November 6th is the day that Forza Motorsport 7 will be blessed with Hot Wheels ridiculousness, but the best news of all is that all the cars will be free. They’re being added to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Hot Wheels, you see? So you can enjoy them without paying a penny.
The Hot Wheels cars being added to Forza Motorsport 7 are:
- 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
- 2017 Hot Wheels Rip Rod
- 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
- 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
- 1969 Hot Wheels Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe 50th Anniversary Original Version
- 1970 Hot Wheels Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 50th Anniversary Original Version
- 1963 Hot Wheels Volkswagen Beetle 50th Anniversary Original Version
Want to see them in action? Check out the trailer below.