At Blizzcon yesterday, Blizzard officially announced their Overwatch Lego set release dates.
Pre-orders are available now for each of the five sets and they will be available for purchase on January 1, 2019. The sets available for purchase are as follows:
- A 197-piece set featuring Hanzo and Genji in the well-known dojo from their animated short in Hanamura. The dojo will have a weapon stand, health pack, and two hidden disc shooters that are representations of the dragon spirits for each brother. This Lego set will be sold for $19.99.
- A Tracer vs. Widowmaker set which includes both of their signature weapons as well as a drone satellite and checkpoint disc. This set is combinable with the Watchpoint: Gibraltar map kit. It will cost $14.99.
- A standalone Bastion kit where Bastion can be posed in recon and sentry modes. The adorable robot kit will be $49.99.
- D.Va and Reinhardt, like Bastion, have their own mechs – although packaged together, these are much smaller than the new Bastion set. D.Va’s mech has a shooting function. Pick those tanks up for $39.99.
- Soldier 76, Reaper, and McCree have a Dorado play set complete with payload truck. This playset will cost $29.99.
- Finally, the biggest of the sets Watchpoint: Gibraltar includes Mercy, Winston, Pharah and Reaper including all of their signature weapons as well as a 14 inch high rocket that can split into two vehicles. Watchpoint: Gibraltar will set you back $89.99.
These Overwatch Lego sets look amazing and we can’t wait to get our hands on them and make them pretend fight each other. I’m practicing my terrible Tracer accent as we speak.