There’s nothing quite as satisfying as creating giant death rides and having people pay to get on them.
Bigben and Atari announced today that RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures will be available 30th of November on Nintendo Switch. RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures brings the classic RollerCoaster Tycoon to the modern era with brand new features made with the Nintendo Switch in mind. Whether you’re on the go or curled up on the couch at home, the roller coaster of your dreams is awaiting.
In RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, players will have access to three different game modes: adventure, which is a spin on the classic campaign; tricky scenarios; and sandbox mode. The game will feature over 120 rides, restaurants, and shops to ensure that you’re able to build the theme park you’ve always dreamed of. The intuitive coaster builder allows players to create wild, death-defying coasters with ease and the four unique environments, complete with water and terraforming options, makes sure that each park is different from the last.
Some of the key features players can expect to see in RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures include:
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Adventure Mode’s brand new Event System makes each park unique. You’ll be forced to make difficult decisions when presented with park events.
- Customise and Personalise: Pick from over 50 vivid colours to customise rides, roller coasters, shops and restaurants. Completely transform your parks by adding pre-made path, foliage, and river tiles. Choose between four locations – Alpine, Moon, Canyon and Tropic.
- Thrill Rides: Place seven types of fully customisable coasters in your park – Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive and Accelerator.
- Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools.
- Gameplay flexibility: Using either Nintendo Switch Joy-con or touchscreen controls to play the way you want. RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures runs at 1080p when in TV mode and 720p in handheld.
At this time the price has not been released for RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, but look out for it soon by going to their website. And check out the awesome trailer below.