Warner Bros. Entertainment and IO Interactive just released new details on Hitman 2’s upcoming free content update.
Some of the new features include:
- New Featured Contracts: Occupational Hazards (Available today) － These are contracts created by members of the Hitman 2 community and then added to the game. These contracts will be chosen based on themes with the first being “Occupational Hazards” because of its focus on jobs and professions.
- New Escalation Contract: The Aelwin Augments (Dec. 13) －These contracts focus on how players can adapt their skills and play styles to the various complications thrown in Agent 47’s way. The new contract takes place on the mysterious Isle of Sgàil.
- Holiday Surprise (Dec. 18) － A time limited holiday surprise is coming soon.
- New Elusive Target: The Revolutionary (Dec. 21) － The new elusive target will arrive in Santa Fortuna for 10 days, and you’ll be able to unlock the Casual Tourist with gloves suit when you complete it. More details on this contract will be available soon.
- New Escalation: The Turms Infatuation (Dec. 27) － December will wrap up with an Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna.
Look forward to all the news content coming to Hitman 2 in the next few weeks!