Free weekends are a fantastic way to try out games that you aren’t quite sure about and Override: Mech City Brawl is launching one today.
Available now through Sunday January 20th, Override: Mech City Brawl is free for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Override: Mech City Brawl features:
- Explosive Battles: Take control of huge mechs and fight across entire cities.
- Supercharged Mechs: Pilot 12 skyscraper sized mechs each with different fighting styles.
- Real-World Locations: Destroy 3D arenas in Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes: Local and online versus as well as co-op and a single player campaign.
- The Garage: Customise your mechs, changing their accessories and skins.
If you decide to upgrade to full game after trying it out, there will be a discount of 35% all weekend. Plus, all progress and unlockable content will transfer over to the full game when you download.
When Chris reviewed it for us last month, he was overall pretty impressed, saying:
“Override: Mech City Brawl is acutely aware of its own silliness, even giving you the option to unlock different colours and ridiculous accessories for your foe. Want to fight as a pink pirate hat-wearing Gundam knock-off? Override has you covered. Override: Mech City Brawl may not quite nail the grand sense of scale, but it’s an entertaining little fighter to dip into. And, if you can drag a few friends into battle, it makes for one hell of a fun party game.”