Rev up those bikes because Trials Rising is on its way.
Ubisoft announced today that Trials Rising’s Open Beta will begin February 21st through the 25th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. A pre-download will be available starting February 19th.
This new open beta will allow players to get a little taste of what’s to come before Trials Rising’s worldwide launch on February 26th.
Trials Rising combines classic gameplay from the Trials franchise, a new look, more competition and over-the-top action.
During the Open Beta, players will have access to certain features and progression flow, along with Global Multiplayer. This includes:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials onboarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game Trials Turbo Bike during Open Beta will be able to keep it when they purchase the main game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customisation editor with over 2000 stickers.
Get ready, set, and start those engines for when Trials Rising makes its way to the world on February 26th.