Craving a new zombie adventure? World War Z officially has a release date.
Saber Interactive is happy to announce that the fast-paced and exciting player-versus-zombie game World War Z, inspired by the blockbuster action film, will be released in stores April 16, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
At its core World War Z features four-player co-op that pits players against swarms of AI zombies.
Its Players vs. Players vs. Zombies mode offers a completely unique experience that challenges you to outlive both the living and the dead across a variety of competitive modes designed for 4v4 combat.
World War Z will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
With Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine, World War Z releases hundreds of bloodthirsty zombies at a time on players in nail-biting action experience around the world including New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and more.
World War Z will be released April 16, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.