A new edition of Tennis World Tour is hitting the shelves.
A year after the release of Tennis World Tour, Bigben and Breakpoint have announced the release of anew edition of the game which includes new content and updates. Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition will be available in May 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Tennis World Tour – Roland-Garros Edition offers new content making the experience of the game even closer to reality. New motion capture sessions have been performed to provide the game with realistic movements on clay courts.
The collaboration with the FFT has made it possible to add official content, especially the three major stadiums of the Roland-Garros tournament, which will be represented exactly as they will be once current construction projects are finished.
The Roland-Garros Edition will include:
- The Tennis World Tour game released in 2018, with 12 updates that have been released since then.
- 1 new male and 2 new female players
- The content of the Legends edition, which notably includes Andre Agassi and John McEnroe as playable characters
- The new major Roland-Garros courts: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen, and Simonne-Mathieu
- The central court of Mutua Madrid Open, “La Caja Magica”
- Events available in career mode: The Mutua Madrid Open in May and a Roland-Garro event in June
The Roland-Garros Edition’s content will also be available separately for purchase by any players who already own Tennis World Tour.
The game’s online mode makes it possible once again to host a major event. The eSport Roland-Garros eSeries by BNP Paribas tournament, contested in a sneak preview of the new Tennis World Tour- Roland-Garros Edition, is growing as two new countries join the competition: The U.S and Germany.
Tennis World Tour – Roland-Garros Edition will be available in May 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.