New locations have been revealed for Dangerous Driving.
Three Fields Entertainment have revealed new assets offering a first look at the locations in Dangerous Driving.
From the creative talent behind the genre-defining Burnout series, Dangerous Driving puts aggression back into the racing genre, recapturing the spirit for the past and elevating it to new heights. Players will race ruthless opponents in a series of intense game modes, across 30 heart-stopping courses packed with mayhem and carnage.
There are 7 locations featured in the game taking players on an epic trip inspired by the scenic roads of the USA. Each track provides the ultimate dangerous driving experience with drivers always seconds away from a perilous cliff edge or deadly obstacle.
The seven locations include:
- Twin Ferry Lakes – a more peaceful drive, but danger still lurks around every corner.
- Dead Rock Canyon – the straight roads of Dead Rock Canyon with sharp hairpins and perilous cliffs.
- Surf Side Island – sweeping bridges, coastal views, wind farms and open sided tunnels are trademarks here.
- Eagle Ridge Mountain – switchback section in Eagle Mountain Ridge are where players will have the opportunity to pull of some of the biggest drifts in the game.
- High Dunes Desert – a dazzling drive through remarkable scenery, a technical course where players will have to have their wits about them.
- Grasslands Proving Ground – set against a craggy, rocky backdrop are tunnels, corners and some challenging air sections.
- Cool Water Valley – set around a steep ravine, this fast track is as unforgiving as the rivals players will race against.
Dangerous Driving will launch digitally for PC on the Epic Games store and for PS4, Xbox One on April 9th. Epic Games Store pre-purchasing is now available here for $26.99. Pre-purchase now to receive an exclusive in-game car – the VIP Sedan. The physical version, published by Maximum Games for PS4 and Xbox One, includes bonus game Danger Zone 2 and will be available for $39.99/£29.99.