Rage 2 is quite a pretty game, which is surprising since it’s set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
It means that as you travel around, you might want to take some photos to remember your adventure by, or capture amusing moments. And thankfully, taking photos in Rage 2 is easy due to its photo mode.
To enable Rage 2‘s photo mode, all you need to do is pause the game and then select the Photo Mode option. Once in photo mode, you can access a large number of effects by pressing the left and right shoulder buttons, while pressing the A button on Xbox One or the X button on PS4 allows you to move around the scene with the left and right analogue sticks. You can even apply stickers if you want to make your picture more ridiculous.
Once you’ve got your shot lined up just right, use your console’s screenshot feature to take the photo. You can then share it on social media or transfer it to USB device. Unfortunately, Rage 2 doesn’t feature an in-game gallery.
More Rage 2 Guides
- What difficulty should you play Rage 2 on?
- Can you play Rage 2 in co-op?
- How to repair your vehicle
- How to fast travel
- How to unlock and change skins
- How to unlock more vehicles
- How to call a vehicle to your location
- How to craft items
- How to obtain and upgrade Nanotrite abilities
- How to obtain and upgrade guns
- How to restore your health
- How to switch between gadgets
- How to save your game
- How to enable cheats
- How to enable Danny Dyer
- How to use Photo Mode