Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package released on Switch last Friday, and while it’s a great game the port has some issues.
Many of those issues will hopefully be fixed by a patch for the game that’s landing in the next 24 hours, however. With more issues still being investigated.
Available to download on your Nintendo Switch from today at 9PM PST or Thursday 16th May at 4AM BST, the patch notes for Saints Row: The Third‘s first update are as follows:
- added low resolution particle rendering and related performance update
- added credits sequence updates to icons & names
- fixed an issue where audio would desync after switching to the main menu and back
- subtitle fixes for female character customisation
- fixed user confirmation pop-up to reconnect to Nintendo Switch Online after connection loss
- fixed auto matchmaking for public game play
- fixed DLC Russian & Japanese localisation
- crash fix: forced termination may occur after selecting “End game” on the pose screen
- general iterative bug fixes and performance optimisations
- infinite loading screen fixed
- fixed International & Japanese subtitles and lip sync
Hopefully these fixes will solve many of issues that players were having with the game and make it more enjoyable. Although even with its problems it was still a hell of a lot of fun.
Deepsilver is asking players with issues not addressed in the patch to report them to its technical support team for further investigation. You can find out what information they require on the Deepsilver website.