Bleeding is just one of the multiple status ailments found in Remnant: From the Ashes, and it can be disastrous if left untreated.
Many elite enemies and bosses can inflict bleeding status upon you, causing you to steadily lose health for a considerable period of time. While bleeding, your ability to restore health is also reduced. If you don’t stop the bleeding, there’s a good chance you’ll die unless you have plenty of healing items at hand.
To cure bleeding status, simply use a bandage. They can be found while adventuring, or bought from Reggie back in Ward 13. They aren’t expensive, so maybe consider buying quite a few of them as they’re handy to have. Assign them to the quick use buttons for your convenience.
Increasing your resistance to bleeding is also a good idea in Remnant: From the Ashes, especially if you know you’re going up against enemies that cause it. If you have it, equip gear that protects against bleeding. The Scrapper starts with a high resistance to bleeding as standard thanks to their gear.
More Remnant: From the Ashes Guides
- Tips to help you get started
- Can you play in split screen local co-op?
- Can you play solo?
- How to change difficulty
- Saving your game
- How to upgrade the Dragon Heart
- How to upgrade armour and weapons
- Equipping and using weapon mods
- How to get the SMG
- Where to find the sniper rifle
- Burning status and how to remove it
- Infected status and how to remove it
- Bleeding status and how to remove it
- Irradiated status and how to remove it