Being on fire is never good, so if you find yourself burning in Remnant: From the Ashes you’re going to want to put yourself out as soon as possible.
Some enemy attacks will set you on fire in Remnant: From the Ashes, inflicting the Burning status effect upon you. Unsurprisingly, while Burning, you’ll periodically take damage.
To remove Burning status quickly, use a Hydro Coolant. You can find them while adventuring, or buy them from Reggie in Ward 13. If you can afford it, stock up on them. Using a Hydro Coolant will also increase your fire resistance by 30% for 10 minutes.
If you haven’t got a Hydro Coolant handy, the duration of Burning status can be reduced by rolling. Roll about like a maniac if you’re on fire and there are no enemies around. It might just mean the difference between life and death.
There are certain pieces of equipment available that also increase your fire resistance. If you’re heading into an area in which Burning status in an issue, perhaps equip it if you have some.
More Remnant: From the Ashes Guides
- Tips to help you get started
- Can you play in split screen local co-op?
- Can you play solo?
- How to change difficulty
- Saving your game
- How to upgrade the Dragon Heart
- How to upgrade armour and weapons
- Equipping and using weapon mods
- How to get the SMG
- Where to find the sniper rifle
- Burning status and how to remove it
- Infected status and how to remove it
- Bleeding status and how to remove it
- Irradiated status and how to remove it