If you want to cause heavy damage to enemies from a distance in Remnant: From the Ashes, you’ll want to add the sniper rifle to your arsenal of guns.
Particularly useful for dealing with bosses like Singe, who you really don’t want to get close to, the sniper rifle is a truly powerful ranged weapon in Remnant: From the Ashes. And you don’t have to pay anything for it.
As you progress through the first area of the game, you’ll eventually encounter the Root Mother in a church. To the left of her you’ll find a door which lets you explore more of the church, and in the basement you’ll find the sniper rifle, yours for the taking.
To be able to explore the church, however, you first need to defend the Root Mother so she can escape her bonds. That isn’t an easy task, especially if you’re alone. Just keep your wits about you, give it all that you’ve got, and don’t be discouraged if you die a few times. Eventually you’ll save her.
If you’ve already defended the Root Mother and been through the church, don’t worry – you can simply warp back there using the World Stone. And you should, because you’ll definitely want the sniper rifle for your weapon collection.
More Remnant: From the Ashes Guides
- Tips to help you get started
- Can you play in split screen local co-op?
- Can you play solo?
- How to change difficulty
- Saving your game
- How to upgrade the Dragon Heart
- How to upgrade armour and weapons
- Equipping and using weapon mods
- How to get the SMG
- Where to find the sniper rifle
- Burning status and how to remove it
- Infected status and how to remove it
- Bleeding status and how to remove it
- Irradiated status and how to remove it