Don’t know how to set up camp in GreedFall? Read on to find out.
GreedFall, from Spiders (they’re not real spiders) is an action role-playing game which, despite being set in an alternate fantasy world, mirrors the conquest of America by various nations. We gave it an 8/10, calling it an “impressive debut for what could well become a classic series.”
In GreedFall, you can use camps, which are useful for a number of reasons. While you’re camped, can craft items, sleep, change characters and so forth. The problem is, you can’t just set up one anywhere.
You need to find camp locations around GreedFall‘s world and activate them. Once they’re activated, you’ll be able to use them and fast travel to them at any time. When you enter a new area, look for a question mark on your map. Then, mouse (or your console equivalent) over the icon and if it says it’s a camp, go to it.
When you’ve reached the map marker, activate the camp with the action button. There you have it – you now have a place to set up camp in GreedFall It may seem like work but when you’re travelling back and forth, having a camp near your objective can be really useful. In particular, it means you don’t have to slaughter your way through respawning animals just to reach a location you’ve already been to.
More GreedFall guides
- Can You Level Up Your Companion Characters?
- How to Dodge and Roll
- Can You Beat Kurt?
- How Many Companion Characters Are There?
- Can You Play as a Female Character?
- How to Sleep and Advance Time
- Can You Play GreedFall in Multiplayer, Co-Op or Split Screen?
- How to Switch Weapons (And Why You Should)
- How to Use Your Gun
- Can You Play GreedFall Once You’ve Completed the Story?
- How to Level Up
- How Long Does it Take to Complete Greedfall?
- How to Craft Items
- How to Fast Travel