Are you looking to play GreedFall and wondering how long it’ll take you to beat it? Read on.
The latest game from Spiders, GreedFall is an action-RPG that’ll see you exploring the world of Teer Fradee. There are multiple story strands, and along with the game’s main campaign, there’s a tonne of side quests that can be undertaken, too.
Needless to say then, there’s a lot to do in GreedFall if you want to get the most out of the game.
GreedFall will take you between 30 and 40 hours to complete, if you finish about half the side quests. You could finish the game quicker if you just concentrate on the main story, side quests reward you with experience that allow you to improve your character’s skills and abilities. Skip out on too many side quests and you’ll have a hard time.
If you really do want to rush through GreedFall‘s main campaign, you could potentially get the game finished in around 25 hours, but we wouldn’t advise it.
Conversely, if you go for full completion, completing all of GreedFall‘s side quests and optional missions, you’ll be looking at over 40 hours worth of gameplay.
More GreedFall guides
- Can You Level Up Your Companion Characters?
- How to Dodge and Roll
- Can You Beat Kurt?
- How Do You Camp?
- How Many Companion Characters Are There?
- Can You Play as a Female Character?
- How to Sleep and Advance Time
- Can You Play GreedFall in Multiplayer, Co-Op or Split Screen?
- How to Switch Weapons (And Why You Should)
- How to Use Your Gun
- Can You Play GreedFall Once You’ve Completed the Story?
- How to Level Up
- How to Craft Items
- How to Fast Travel