In GreedFall, crafting is pretty useful. But how do you go about it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Crafting items in GreedFall can be used to produce plenty of different items. The crafting system can also be used to upgrade your weapons and armour as long as they have vacant slots.
You can also recycle unwanted armour items for materials. To do this, you need to find a crafting table.
Crafting tables are sometimes found around GreedFall‘s world, but the easiest place to find them is at a camp or at your home in each city. Helpfully, when you fast travel, you’ll be sent to your temporary camp where you will also have a crafting table. If you haven’t camped, look around the map for a “?” icon and hover over it to see if it says it’s a camp. If it does, go to the camp and activate it, and a table will appear. You can now craft at the table.
The catch is that certain items can only be crafted if you have certain stats, e.g. you’ll need science in order to be able to craft certain potions. You’ll also need ingredients which you can gather around GreedFall‘s world, but most merchants (including the one at your temporary camp) will sell many of these ingredients so you don’t always need to go searching.
More GreedFall guides
- Can You Level Up Your Companion Characters?
- How to Dodge and Roll
- Can You Beat Kurt?
- How Do You Camp?
- How Many Companion Characters Are There?
- Can You Play as a Female Character?
- How to Sleep and Advance Time
- Can You Play GreedFall in Multiplayer, Co-Op or Split Screen?
- How to Switch Weapons (And Why You Should)
- How to Use Your Gun
- Can You Play GreedFall Once You’ve Completed the Story?
- How to Level Up
- How Long Does it Take to Complete Greedfall?
- How to Fast Travel