Are you wondering how to level up in GreedFall? Read on.
As an RPG, improving your character in GreedFall is the key to being successful. You’ll need to become stronger and hardier in order to survive in new and tougher areas of the game. The main way of doing this is by levelling up.
Your level in GreedFall is raised automatically when you get enough experience points (look at the bar in the top right of your screen). But simply levelling up doesn’t have any real effect on your stats.
Each time you level up, you’ll also earn new skill points, and those points need to be spent on developing your character. It’s in spending these skill points that you’ll gradually see your GreedFall character getting stronger.
Along with getting skill points each time you level up in GreedFall, you’re also sometimes will given points to boost your talents and attributes. You’ll get less of the latter two so use them sparingly. When you do get given these points, go to the character development section of your character sheet and scroll through the three tabs to see each section. You can then apply the points to the appropriate section.
More GreedFall guides
- Can You Level Up Your Companion Characters?
- How to Dodge and Roll
- Can You Beat Kurt?
- How Do You Camp?
- How Many Companion Characters Are There?
- Can You Play as a Female Character?
- How to Sleep and Advance Time
- Can You Play GreedFall in Multiplayer, Co-Op or Split Screen?
- How to Switch Weapons (And Why You Should)
- How to Use Your Gun
- Can You Play GreedFall Once You’ve Completed the Story?
- How Long Does it Take to Complete Greedfall?
- How to Craft Items
- How to Fast Travel