Voxler and Ravenscourt have unveiled the full tracklist for Let’s Sing 2020, as well as an all new “Let’s Party” mode to play with your friends.
Let’s Sing 2020, the latest entry in the hit karaoke game series will be dropping on October 25th, and now the full list of tracks that we can sing along to at the top of our lungs has finally been released.
The tracklist includes modern pop hits from the likes of Rita Ora and Lewis Capaldi, as well as classic oldies from Spice Girls, Bon Jovi and even Queen.
There is also an all new “Let’s Party” mode which splits eight players into two teams, and have you face off against each other in randomly selected game modes.
Another cool feature is even if you don’t have a microphone, or you don’t have enough for all of your friends, you can turn your smartphone into a mic with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App on Android and iOS.
Here’s the full tracklist for Let’s Sing 2020:
- Ava Max – Sweet but Psycho
- Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Marshmello & Anne-Marie – FRIENDS
- Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
- Rudimental ft. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen – These Days
- Robin Schulz ft. Erika Sirola – Speechless
- Jonas Blue ft. Jack & Jack – Rise
- Dean Lewis – Be Alright
- Mabel – Don’t Call Me Up
- George Ezra – Shotgun
- Imagine Dragons – Natural
- Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Loved
- Lukas Graham – Love Someone
- Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like
- Selena Gomez x Marshmello – Wolves
- Tom Walker – Leave a Light On
- Jonas Blue ft. William Singe – Mama
- Alice Merton – No Roots
- James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go
- Kungs vs Cookin’ on 3 Burners – This Girl
- Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa – No Lie
- Shawn Mendes – Stitches
- OneRepublic – Counting Stars
- Nelly Furtado – Maneater
- Linkin Park – Numb
- Robbie Williams – Angels
- Spice Girls – Wannabe
- Queen – The Show Must Go On
- Bon Jovi – You Give Love a Bad Name
- Ofenbach ft. Nick Waterhouse – Katchi
Let’s Sing 2020 will be coming to the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on October 25th. Mic bundles will also be available separately.