Following the exploits of Cal Kestis, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a cinematic story-driven experience.
After becoming part of a crew, you hop from planet to planet via your ship, thwarting the Galactic Empire at every opportunity. But it’s a journey you have to take alone.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has no multiplayer features whatsoever, co-op or otherwise. It is a strictly single-player experience.
With its stunning visuals and entertaining story, however, don’t be surprised if your friends and/or partner start watching the action as you play. At times, it’s just like watching a Star Wars film.
So, if you were hoping that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order would have some multiplayer features you’ll be disappointed. Try Star Wars Battlefront II instead. Those who were looking forward to a pure single-player Star Wars experience, however, will be over the moon. And it’s a pretty lengthy game, too.
More Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guides
- How to acquire and spend skill points
- Is there co-op or multiplayer features?
- How to customise your lightsaber
- How to get the double bladed lightsaber
- What difficulty should you play on?
- How long does it take to beat?
- How many planets are there?
- When do you get your robot companion BD-1?
- How to heal
- How to save your game