Three fantastic franchises are making their way to the Nintendo Switch thanks to 2K.
The Nintendo Switch is one of the most diverse consoles of our time as it has such wide variety of games available to play. And that list only continues to grow. During last week’s Nintendo Direct, 2K announced that it’s bringing three of its biggest franchises to Switch. BioShock: The Collection, XCOM 2 Collection and Borderlands Legendary Collection are all headed to the system this coming May.
Each game is said to include the base games as well as a full suite of DLC. Each game in the collection will also be available to purchase separately. Here’s what you can look forward to:
The BioShock Collection:
- BioShock Remastered and add-on content “Museum of Orphaned Concepts” and Challenge rooms as well as a series of episodes with Director’s Commentary on the game.
- BioShock 2 Remastered with add-on content: “Minerva’s Den” and “The Protector Trials.”
- BioShock Infinite Complete Edition and add-on content contains “Burial at Sea” “Clash in the Clouds” and the “Columbia’s Finest and Early Bird Special Pack” to give you some bonus gear and weapons.
XCOM 2 Collection – contains four DLC packs including the Resistance Warrior Pack, Anarchy’s Children, Alien Hunters and Shen’s Last Gift.
Borderlands Legendary Collection:
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Look out for all three games headed to the Nintendo Switch on May 29th, 2020.