There’s a Borderlands 3 hotfix rolling out today, that’ll be live for all players by 10pm GMT.
It’s primarily good news if you’re a Moze player. The gunner is having her skills improved to make her more survivable. Iron Bear – Moze’s huge mech, is also having some adjustments made, too. The changes are as follows:
- Explosive Punctuation: Increased the cooldown rate awarded to 8%
- Hammerdown Protocol: Increased the damage output to 600% and reduced the reload time
- Click, Click…: Increased damage bonus from 12/24/36% to 20/40/60%
- Specialist Bear: Increased the damage from +25% to +60%
- Iron Bear Weapons
- Increased the base damage of the Salamander Flame Thrower
- Increased Chemical Warfare’s Melt Damage to 125%
- Increased the base damage of the Railgun
- Reduced Capacitive Armature’s damage reduction from -75% to -30%
- Reduced Corrosive Sabot Round’s damage reduction from -50% to -15%
- Increased Shockhammer’s Shock Damage to 60% of damage dealt
Alongside Moze’s buffs, today’s Borderlands 3 hotfix also adds two mini-events. Rare Chest Riches is making a return, which increases your chances of finding a legendary item when opening a rare chest. There’s a new event too: Loot Monster Mayhem. This makes it more likely that you’ll see a loot enemy in the game, and when you do, they’ll have a higher chance to drop legendary items. Both events will be live in the game until 5pm GMT on 16th April.