If you’re wondering just how many levels that are in Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated then we’ve got your answer.
So maybe you’ve been playing Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated for a while and you’ve found yourself wondering just how many levels you’re in for. Well, let’s break it down.
Bikini Bottom Area #1
In the starting area of Bikini Bottom you’ve got your first set of levels. These are the easiest levels in the game though they, of course, present their own challenges. Those levels are:
- Jellyfish Fields
- Downtown Bikini Bottom
- Goo Lagoon
- The Poseidome is unlocked when you get enough spatulas and here you’ll fight Robot Sandy.
Bikini Bottom Area #2
In the second area things start to get significantly more challenging and you’ll head on to the following levels:
- Rock Bottom
- Sand Mountain
- When you get enough spatulas to move on you’ll stop in Industrial Park to take down Robot Patrick.
Bikini Bottom Area #3
The hardest levels in the game are saved for this last section of Bikini Bottom and include:
- Kelp Forest
- Flying Dutchman’s Graveyard
- Spongebob’s Dream
- And the final boss where you’ll have to defeat Robot Spongebob and Robot Plankton takes place in the Chum Bucket Lab.
So there you have it; all the levels including the bosses add up to a total of twelve levels. Thirteen if you include Bikini Bottom itself.
More Spongebob guides:
- How Long Does it Take to Beat the Game?
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Play with Friends
- How to Switch Between Characters
- How to Get Extra Golden Spatulas
- How to Get the Cruise Bubble
- How to Complete the Ball Obstacle Course
- How to Beat Robot Sandy
- How to Beat Prawn
- How to Beat Robot Patrick
- How to Beat Robot Spongebob and Robot Plankton
- How to Beat the Flying Dutchman