Looking to play Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated with friends? Here’s how to set it up.
So you want to give Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated multiplayer a whirl, uh? Well, be warned: it’s pretty terrible. But if you still want to drag your friends into Robot Squidward’s arena, here’s how.
On the main screen you’ll see an option for ‘multiplayer’. In there, you’ll have a few choices. To join a game that your friends have already begun, choose “Join a game.” From there you’ll be able to choose your character and dive right in. You can also choose “Host a game” and invite your friends to play in your game.
It’s just that easy. Multiplayer will have you and your friends choosing between a bunch of characters like Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, Robot Plankton, Squidward and Mr. Krabs, and you’ll work together to defeat a giant Robot Squidward by defeating waves upon waves of pesky robots.
This mode painfully drags on and will have you jumping from platform to platform for 25 levels all with multiple waves of enemies, but if you’re just looking to play the game with your friends, then that’s how you do it.
More Spongebob guides:
- How Many Levels Are There?
- How Long Does it Take to Beat the Game?
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Switch Between Characters
- How to Get Extra Golden Spatulas
- How to Get the Cruise Bubble
- How to Complete the Ball Obstacle Course
- How to Beat Robot Sandy
- How to Beat Prawn
- How to Beat Robot Patrick
- How to Beat Robot Spongebob and Robot Plankton
- How to Beat the Flying Dutchman