Wanting to call it quits and save your game? Here’s how to save in Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated.
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is finally out and I, for one, couldn’t be more excited to be able to play such a classic game from my childhood.
But things are a little bit different then normal because, this time around, there’s no memory cards. Wait, what? I know what you’re thinking. “How can I save my game without a memory card?” Well, it’s easy.
While you’re playing Battle for Bikini Bottom, there will be autosaves and checkpoints for when you inevitably die or get pushed off of the level by some pesky robots, but when you finally want to save your game and quit, it’s super simple.
Press the pause button on your device and note at the bottom of the screen where it gives you a few options. Click on “Options” and scroll down to “Save Game”. From there the game will create a save for you if it’s your first time saving or it can make a new save or overwrite a previous save.
And that’s it. Here’s hoping with this knowledge you’ll feel safe venturing into the robot infested Bikini Bottom!
More Spongebob guides:
- How Many Levels Are There?
- How Long Does it Take to Beat the Game?
- How to Play with Friends
- How to Switch Between Characters
- How to Get Extra Golden Spatulas
- How to Get the Cruise Bubble
- How to Complete the Ball Obstacle Course
- How to Beat Robot Sandy
- How to Beat Prawn
- How to Beat Robot Patrick
- How to Beat Robot Spongebob and Robot Plankton
- How to Beat the Flying Dutchman