Those little jelly beans are in for some new surprises.
It’s been a little over a week since Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout released for PlayStation 4 and PC. Since the game’s launch, the game has sold over 2 million copies and counting on Steam alone.
Yesterday, on the Fall Guys’ Twitter account, the game’s developers announced that it’s about to get a new update. The update adds a new level, new costumes and some much-needed fixes.
? We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!! ?
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta! ?
We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread ??
More new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes ? pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
The new level, Jump Showdown, is making a return from the games’ beta. It has players on a donut-shaped playing field, jumping and ducking under and over spinning bars to avoid getting knocked off. If that wasn’t enough, the platforms that players are standing on also fall.
The full patch notes for the game are available in the Twitter thread, but the key updates include:
- Fixed parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Lowering the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
And, of course, if you’re looking to dress up your little jelly beans, you can look out for some new cosmetic items available today as well.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a fun party game – and hopefully more updates like this will help the game continue to thrive. For now, log into Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout today to enjoy these new features and fixes.