Last night, Sony hosted a State of Play. Focus was on PS4 and PSVR titles, but we also got several PS5 game updates, too.
While there was nothing groundbreaking announced, we got a good look at some great-looking indie titles – and some not-so-indie.
Here’s everything that you missed:
- We got a new look at Crash Bandicoot 4. The extended trailer focused on gameplay, showing new levels, Coco and Neo Cortex gameplay, new outfits for the characters, and new art styles that change up levels.
- Hitman 3 is getting PSVR support when it launches in January 2021.
- Braid Anniversary Edition is coming to PS4 and PS5 next year.
- We got a new trailer for Genshin Impact, which is coming to PS4 this autumn.
- The first look at Aeon Must Die!, a sci-fi beat ’em up coming next year.
- A trailer for the neon-soaked cyberpunk adventure, Anno: Mutationem.
- We got a new trailer for Bugsnax, which is coming to PS4 and PS5 this ‘holiday’.
- A glimpse at Vader Immortal, which is coming to PSVR.
- Control‘s Alan Wake expansion, AWE, is coming on 27th August.
- Auto Chess is launching on PS4 on 4th October.
- The Pedestrian – which we reviewed earlier in the year – is coming to PlayStation consoles in January 2021.
- We got the first look at Hood: Outlaws and Legends, a multiplayer game based on the Robin Hood legend. It’s coming to PS5.
- Temtem is coming to PS5 (and Xbox Series X) in 2021.
- Finally, we got an extended trailer for Godfall, which is coming to PS5 this holiday season.
You can watch August’s State of Play in full in the video below. Stay tuned to GameSpew today as we’ll have more details on some of the announcements.