There was another Nintendo Direct Mini today. If you missed it: fear not.
Like last time, this Nintendo Direct Mini was a partner showcase, focusing on third-party games coming to Nintendo Switch rather than Nintendo-published titles. Here’s a round-up of everything that was shown off.
- It opened with a trailer for Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memories, which was previously announced for multiple formats. The Switch version has an exclusive “free for all” mode, supporting local play for up to eight players. It’s scheduled to release on November 13th.
- We got a first look at collaborative multiplayer in Fuser, Harmonix’s upcoming music game. It’s set to release this autumn.
- Taiko No Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack turns the rhythm-drumming game into an RPG – and this release features two games in one. It’s coming this winter.
- World of Tanks Blitz, a fre-to-play tank battle MMO, will be available on Switch later today.
- We got a look at Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions, a realistic boxing game that’s coming to Switch in spring 2021. You can play as Rocky Balboa!
- Collection of SaGa Final Fantasy Legend combines Final Fantasy Legend 1, 2 and 3 in one collection. Originally release on Game Boy, the games will be released on Switch in December to celebrate the series’ 30th anniversary.
- Just Dance 2021 is coming to Switch (and other platforms) with 40 new tracks and co-op mode on 12th November.
- Puyo-Puyo Tetris 2 is coming! It’s more of what we love, with new modes, including a ‘Skill Battle’ and a new story in Adventure Mode. It’s coming on 8th December.
- We got a glimpse at Minecraft Dungeons‘ new DLC, Creeping Winter, which is coming next month.
- Jump Force: Ultimate Edition is coming to Switch on 28th August. This edition contains the first character pack.
- Captain Tsubasa, Bandai Namco’s anime football game, is also coming 28th August.
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered is coming to Switch tomorrow, 27th August.
You can the full showcase in the video below: