Zoom, zoom. A new update is on the way to Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4 and Xbox One.
Earlier this week, 505 Games has shared details of an upcoming patch for Assetto Corsa Competizione on console.
Antonela Pounder, 505 Games’ senior brand community manager, released a short article highlighting all of the updates. The update also assured players that while the team may have been more quiet lately due to the state of the world, they have not stopped working.
The update is expected to be live for players on PS4 and Xbox One this week. You can find the patch notes below:
- Wheel profiles updated for all brands
- Force feedback fine-tuned.
- Max steer lock changes to Logitech G923.
- Force feedback enabled for some additional Fanatec wheels.
- Headlights at night have improvements to quality.
- Memory crash fixed after returning to main menu from a race.
- Crash fixed when selecting some cars within a race.
- Memory crash fixed when going into a race.
- Added driver/team customisation for use with custom created cars.
- Real-time track overview while in the garage.
- Text and localisation changes for all languages.
- Client: server car groups displayed in server list.
- Tweaked curbs and astroturf volume in onboard cameras.
- Better organisation in sample reference structure.
- Better audio feedback for brake temperature and wear level.
- General fine-tuning.