3No Don’t Do It Spirit
- Make Your Choice – When a survivor rescues another from a hook at least 32 metres away from you, Make Your Choice triggers and applies the exposed status effect on the rescuer for 40/50/60 seconds. Make Your Choice has a cool-down of 40/50/60 seconds.
- Hex: Haunted Ground – Two trapped hex totems will spawn in the trial. When one of the two trapped hex totems is cleansed by a survivor all survivors suffer from the exposed status effect for 40/50/60 seconds. The remaining trapped hex totem immediately becomes a dull totem.
- Hex: Ruin – Whenever a generator is not being repaired by a survivor, it will immediately and automatically regress its Repair progress at 100/150/200 % of the normal regression speed.
- Barbecue & Chili – After hooking a survivor, all other survivors’ auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are farther than 40 metres from the hook. Each time a survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a 25 % stackable bonus to all bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %.
- Yakuyoke Amulet – Moderately increases Yamaoka’s haunting duration. Moderately increases Yamaoka’s haunting movement speed. Moderately increases Yamaoka’s haunting power recovery.
- Wakizashi Saya – Moderately increases Yamaoka’s haunting reappearance duration. Moderately increases Yamaoka’s haunting reappearance movement speed.
Why this is one of the best Dead by Daylight toxic killer builds
If you’re not experienced going up against a Spirit, sometimes she can be pretty dang scary. Popping in and out of places faster than you can say “help me mommy”, she’s one of the killers who is best at covering ground really quickly. This particular build helps in slowing down the game exponentially. You’ve, of course, got Hex: Ruin which you’re going to find in most toxic builds, making generators a pain in the butt to get through. Combine that with Hex: Haunted Ground, and the likelihood that you’re going to get one or more survivors hooked within the first five minutes of the game is pretty high.
Survivors are going to be scrambling to find that Hex: Ruin totem and will probably end up popping Haunted Ground instead. Then, when you hook those survivors that you’ve downed with that combo you’ll be able to see where the others are using our Barbecue & Chili. Finally, when that hooked survivor is saved by one of the others, you’ve got your Make Your Choice perk to help you take down that altruistic survivor in one hit.
Your add-ons are just there to help you speed around the map as quickly as possible so you can get everything listed above, done efficiently.