Time to gather your friends for a new Jackbox Party Pack!
Players have enjoyed six instalments of the Jackbox Party Pack, and now number seven is just around the corner. Jackbox Party Pack 7 include a series of easy-to-play party games for friends and family members to enjoy together. The best thing is that only one person needs to own the game; everyone else just needs a smartphone with internet access.
Jackbox games are notoriously random, and each Party Pack contains a variety of titles. Perhaps you’ll have to doodle, answer trivia questions, come up with advertising slogans, or fill in the blanks with funny (or offensive) words.
The games included in the Jackbox Party Pack 7 are:
- Quiplash 3 (3-8 players): It’s a head-to-head battle of writing responses to hilarious prompts. Those that write the best answers and get the most votes wins.
- The Devils and the Details (3-8 players): You’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Your goal is to survive the torture of human life.
- Cahmp’d Up (3-8 players): This is a drawing fighting game where you create characters that will battle each other over unusual titles.
- Talking Points (3-8 players): Give a speech by responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before, or be the assistant and approve pictures as quickly as possible. Just. Keep. Talking.
- Blather Round (2-6 players): The pop culture guessing game where you describe a secret prompt with a limited vocabulary and hope that someone – your grandma, your best friend, your dog – figures it out in time.
Jackbox Party Pack 7 is set to release on 15th October for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. It’ll also be available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV,
You can pre-order the game right now on Steam with a 10% discount. Check out the trailer below for a taste of what sort of madness you can expect.