Take Ori with you anywhere with this new release on Nintendo Switch.
During today’s Nintendo Direct Mini, it was announced that Ori and the Will of the Wisps is coming to Nintendo Switch. Better yet, it’s coming today.
When Ori and the Will of the Wisps released back in March we were thrilled with the title giving it an outstanding 9/10 and saying: “The platforming is crisp, combat is engaging, and the world just begs to be explored. Mix in drop-dead gorgeous visuals, a score to die for and a story that will break your heart, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps will make you glad to be alive.”
So we couldn’t be happier that the game is now available to pick up on Nintendo Switch. Which, of course, means more people will get to experience its brilliant story. The game is available on the Nintendo eShop for $29.99.
To celebrate the fifth anniversary of the series, the team at iam8bit will be releasing three Ori Collector’s Editions for Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. These Collector’s Editions will retail for $149.99 and begin shipping in December. This special edition of the game includes:
- Premium “Transforming” display box with glow-in-the-dark finish
- Stained glass-style art piece
- “The Flora & Fauna of Ori” field guide
- Sketchbook zine features rarely seen production art
- Collectible art card set
- Hard enael glow-in-the-dark pin
- Digital downloads of both titles’ soundtracks
- Physical Editions of Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Ori and the Blind Forest features exclusive, reversible cover art.
It’s expensive, but it’s a beautiful collection: there’s a glimpse of the box set at the end of the trailer below.