If you’re waiting to get your hands on an Xbox Series S/X, you need to be ready to pre-order tomorrow.
Microsoft’s next generation consoles, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, are going to be available for pre-order on 22nd September.
The Xbox Series X retails for £449/$499 and the Xbox Series S retails for £249/$299. Both consoles are set to release on November 10th in 27 countries, and 41 countries by the time the holidays roll around.
If you’re wanting to get your hands on one on release day, your best chance is to pre-order one tomorrow. In the US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand, pre-orders open at 8am local time in the following stores:
- United States: Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers
- Canada: Microsoft Store, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and other participating retailers
- UK: Microsoft Store, GAME, Amazon, Dixons, Currys PC World, Argos, John Lewis, Smyths Toys, VERY, AO, Tesco, Simply Games, Shopto and other participating retailers
- Australia: Microsoft Store, JB Hifi, EB Games, Telstra, Harvey Norman, and other participating retailers
- New Zealand: Microsoft Store, JB HiFi, EB Games, Spark, and other participating retailers
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, pre-orders will become available at 9am CEST. Stores vary locally but include the Microsoft Store and Amazon.
Another option for purchase of the console is through Microsoft’s Xbox All Access program. It allows you to pay monthly for a next-gen console along with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Prices start at only $24.99 a month for 24 months. Players will be able to pre-order using Xbox All Access tomorrow as well.
Anyone who currently subscribes to Xbox All Access will be able to upgrade to Xbox Series X/S at any time during the pre-order window while still paying their minimum payment requirements for upgrade.
Look out for more information as we get closer to the consoles’ release on November 10th.