As if Game Pass members weren’t already being spoiled.
Microsoft has just announced the newest titles headed to Xbox Game Pass in the first week of October.
Those games include: DOOM Eternal, Drake Hollow, Brütal Legend, Forza Motorsport 7 and Ikenfell:
- DOOM Eternal (Android & Console): Hell’s armies have invaded Earth and you’re tasked with conquering demons in order to stop the final destruction of humanity (available October 1st).
- Drake Hollow (PC): This cooperative action game is set in The Hollow – a blight mirror of our world. Players must defend their village of lovely vegetable folk called Drakes. You can play alone or with friends (available October 1st).
- Brütal Legend (Console): From Double Fine Productions, Brütal Legend follows Eddie Riggs (voiced by Jack Black) as he ventures through a world of demons, fire-breathing beasts and, of course, heavy metal music (available October 8th).
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Android, Console & PC): Drive the cars of your dreams in this title with more than 700 vehicles to choose from (available October 8th).
- Ikenfell (Console & PC): Control a group of troublesome magic students in this turn based tactical RPG. Use time-based combat mechanics to power up your spells and explore the magical school (available October 8th).
It’s a great group of games headed to Xbox Game Pass so don’t miss out! Grab them starting tomorrow.