A host of new games are set to hit Xbox Game Pass in the next week – including four Double Fine Games that are brand new to Xbox One.
It’s never been a better time to be an Xbox Game Pass subscriber. Seriously. We might say that a lot, but this time we really mean it. Especially if you’re a fan of LucasArts games – now owned by Double Fine. Which is now owned by Microsoft Studios. Hence their addition into the Game Pass library.
In terms of Double Fine games, Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle Remastered and the very excellent Grim Fandango Remastered are all hitting Game Pass for PC and Console on Thursday, 29th October. They’ll be followed by the wonderful adventure Knights and Bikes on 5th November.
It’s not all about Double Fine, though. 12 games in total are making their way to Game Pass, with two more – PUBG and ScourgeBringer – being added to the service’s Cloud offerings on Android. Here’s everything you have to look forward to in the next few days:
- Carto (console and PC)
- Five Night’s at Freddy’s (Android, console and PC)
- Unruly Heroes (Android, console and PC)
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (console and PC)
- Full Throttle Remastered (console and PC)
- Grim Fandango Remastered (console and PC)
- Celeste (Android, console and PC)
- Comanche (PC)
- Deep Rock Galactic (Android, console and PC)
- Eastshade (Android, console and PC)
- Knights and Bikes (console and PC)
- Ark: Survival Evolved – Explorer’s Edition (Android, console and PC)
However, new games being added mean that some must be taken away. From 30th October, the following games will be removed:
- After Party (Console)
- LEGO Star Wars III (Console)
- Rise & Shine (Console)
- Tacoma (Console & PC)
- The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game (Console & PC)
- The Red Strings Club (PC)