Nintendo had another Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase today.
Today’s Direct Mini is Nintendo’s last Partner Showcase of 2020, and so it’s only fitting that it was filled with plenty of exciting announcements.
From gameplay footage of Bravely Default II to a look at Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia, the Showcast covered a lot in just fifteen minutes. If you missed the Direct, don’t worry. We’ve put together a full list of everything shown off the video below.
- Starting with some gameplay footage of Bravely Default II, the video continues on to show off the four new playable characters players will meet. Seth, the young sailor, Elvis a traveling scholar, a mercenary for hire Adelle and Gloria, a princess of a fallen kingdom, each have their own unique story and quirks. The game releases February 26, 2020 and pre-orders begin today on the Nintendo eShop.
- We got a closer look at the newest Story of Seasons game, Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. In the game you’ve decided to leave your city life at home to take over your grandfather’s farm in Olive Town. Unfortunately, things are more overgrown than you thought so you’ll have to cultivate the land, tame livestock and bring them home, and work hard to create a thriving farm. Releasing March 23, 2021.
- Next, we got a quick glimpse at Surviving the Aftermath. The game looks similar to the Civilization titles where you must explore certain areas on the map while keeping your friends alive in a post-apocalyptic universe. Set the rules and choose your own path in Spring 2021.
- We got a look at Ubisoft’s Immortals: Fenyx Rising, showing off more gameplay and highlighting how your character can switch between three different weapons – a sword, axe and bow. You’ll also be able to solve puzzles and be rewarded new abilities from the Gods and Goddesses themselves. The game will release December 3rd, 2020 and pre-orders open today.
- Next up was a trailer of Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia, coming to Switch on 3rd November. You can read more about the game in our preview here.
- The deck building rogue-like game Griftlands: Nintendo Switch Edition will have players exploring a gritty sci-fi world in Summer 2021.
- El Presidente is back in Tropico 6, headed to the switch on November 6th. You can pre-order the game today.
- Here’s where things get really interesting. We got to see some gameplay footage for Hitman III on Nintendo Switch. It’ll be available on the console via cloud streaming. No release date for that one just yet, but it’s set to release on other formats in January.
- Also coming to Switch via streaming is Control: Ultimate Version, which is available today.
- Travis Touchdown and a beautiful narrator talked about No More Heroes III. It was also announced that No More Heroes 1and 2 are being ported to the Switch, and they’ll be available later today.
- We got a glimpse at Part Time UFO, available now on the Switch. You play as a robot tasked with helping folks by using your claw to move things around in a particular way. Stack things, go fishing, make dessert and more in this adorable title.
- Finally, we were given a quick look at Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. A demo for the game is available to play today and the full game will release on November 20th.
Watch the full showcase in the video below.