Lots of changes are headed to World of Warcraft.
With World of Warcraft Shadowlands coming (hopefully) very soon, players can’t wait to see what Blizzard has in store. Recently on its website, Blizzard released a new trailer that shows off some of what’s coming in WoW‘s Pre-Expansion Patch, releasing on October 13th.
Here are some of the features players can expect:
- Some class abilities will be available for every specialisation like the Shaman’s Healing Totem and all of Rogue’s Poisons.
Faster Levelling Experience
- Characters that were level 120 will become level 50 with a new max level at 60.
- Health, resources, and damage have been reduced.
New Character Customisation Options
- Wider variety of options to help make your character look unique.
- Dwarves can now add tattoos and Undead can change how much their bones are exposed.
Free Expansion Events
- Players will work to establish a foothold in Icecrown to prepare for their journey into Shadowlands.
- Only available until Shadowlands release.
What Content is Going Away
- Mighty Caravan Brutasaur and Corrupted Voidwing mounts will no longer be obtainable.
- Items with corruption will be cleared of corruption and your cloak will no longer have passive sanity mitigation.
To read all about these new features, head to Blizzard’s website. Watch the pre-patch video below.