Love is in the air in Fortnite with this month’s Valentine’s Season.
This week in Fornite players have been celebrating the lovey dovey season with some in-game cosmetics and events. The event started earlier in the week on February 9th, but the Valentine festivities runs all the way until next Monday, February 15th.
From now until February 17th, players will also have the opportunity to team up with their favourite Creators to help them earn points in certain challenges. If you place high enough, participating players that compete against other teams within their regional group can win in game rewards:
- First place: Breathless Blades Pickaxe, Shuffly Shapes Wrap, Reel Love Spray, Perfect Match Emoticon and Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Second place: Shuffly Shapes Wrap, Reel Love Spray, Perfect Match Emoticon and Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Third place: Reel Love Spray, Perfect Match Emoticon and Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Fourth place: Perfect Match Emoticon and Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Fifth place: Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
If you’re more into Fortnite Creative, the Welcome Hub has had a beautiful transformation in celebration of Valentine’s Day. You can log in to see the rosey changes until February 16th.
Papercraft cosplay and figures are back until February 15th as well. In order to participate you can log into the Fortnite Cosplay page to download and print your paper materials. Build masks that will make you look like Wild Card, Lovethorn and Heartbreaker, plus there are mini-models of Cuddle Team Leader, Cuddle King and Love Ranger.
Finally, starting today players can help a beloved NPC find some love. This week’s Quests which went live this morning involve helping Fishstick find a date. Earn some XP and help out your fishy friend.
Log into Fortnite now to participate in the festivities and spread the love.