March’s second wave of Xbox Game Pass titles are nearly upon us.
In fact Undertale, first of the March’s remaining titles is already here. You can also buy the game outright but it’s the first time this quirky, blub-inducing RPG has graced the Xbox. We called it “a work of genius that’ll leave a lasting impression on you for a very long time” and, over five years later, we stand by that opinion.
Aside from Undertale, which is available on Xbox, PC and Cloud, these other titles are also waiting in the wings:
- Empire of Sin (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 18
- Nier: Automata (PC) – March 18
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Console, through EA Play) – March 18
- Torchlight III (PC) – March 18
- Genesis Noir (Console and PC) – March 25
- Octopath Traveler (Console and PC) – March 25
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (PC) – March 25
- Supraland (PC) – March 25
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Cloud, Console and PC) – March 25
- Narita Boy (Cloud, Console and PC) ID@Xbox – March 30
- Outriders (Cloud and Console) – April 1
There are some real gems here – Yakuza 6 and Nier: Automata are our pick of the bunch but Star Wars: Squadrons and Pillars of Eternity II are also well worth a look. But hang on.. Outriders? Yes, it’s not arriving in March but there’s a reason why Microsoft chose to shove it in with their recent announcement; this high profile title is coming to Xbox the day it’s released, so you can dive straight in without having to fork out any extra money. We’ll definitely be checking it out.
In the meantime, if you’re an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, Undertale is waiting for you. We feel like you’re going to have a good time.