Dead by Daylight had a successful PTB with players and as a result, Behaviour Interactive has implemented some changes.
Players can’t wait to get hands on with the new killer, The Trickster, and survivor, Yun-Jin Lee, when Dead by Daylight’s newest chapter releases later this month. But nothing is perfect right out of the gate. The Trickster and Yun-Jin spent a few days in the Player Test Build which gave the development team a chance to see what changes needed to be made before the full release.
A recent tweet on the official Dead by Daylight Twitter account laid out some of those changes. We’ve rounded up them up below. So if you played as The Trickster or Yun-Jin Lee on PTB, here are the changes you can expect to see when they go live:
- Main Event automatically throws blades when activated and it can be cancelled early
- During Main Event your ammo no longer decreases
- Trick Blades no longer deal bonus Laceration but instead award bonus Bloodpoints and ricochet twice rather than once
- Improved visibility of Laceration meter on survivor portraits
- Starstruck’s exposed effect now refreshes any time the survivor enters your terror radius. The effect persists for 26/28/30 seconds after leaving it. Cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds.
- No Way Out has a new base time of 10 seconds +4/6/8 seconds for each token
- Smash Hit’s Duration has been increased to 4 seconds
- Self Preservation now also hides pools of blood and grunts of pains
It’s likely that there will be even more changes to these new characters when they fully release later this month.