Get ready for a Summer of Sims, as EA has just revealed a roadmap of updates coming to The Sims 4 over the next three months.
If you’re a Sims 4 fan, or have been looking for a reason to jump back in, we’ve got some good news for you. EA has just released a roadmap showing some of the updates coming to the game between now and the end of July.
There’s a range of big and small, including free base game updates, a new game pack and a new expansion pack. Full details of these upgrades haven’t been released yet, but we can expect more to be revealed soon.
The road map image that you can see above lists the following updates:
- Courtyard and chill with a relaxing new kit
- Snag a cool new career with a creative new game pack
- Go big for Pride at the virtual block party
- And rock at out the Sims event of the summer
- Ride three waves of base game updates
- Bond with nature in this charming new expansion pack
So, to recap, that’s two in-game events, three base game updates, a stuff pack, a game pack and an expansion pack. Phew.
The timeline suggests all this content will drop in May, June and July (subject to change, of course). What order we can expect the content to land in is unclear, but either way: there’s a lot to look forward to here.