For the first time, Koch has its own E3-style presentation.
Approximately an hour long, Koch Primetime gave us more details about some games we already saw (and published news about) yesterday. It also threw a few surprises at us. Missed it? Don’t worry – we’ve rounded up everything that was announced and shown off below.
Click the links through on each bullet point to find out more about each game.
- It kicked off with another look at Prime Matter’s sizzle reel – the new publishing label revealed yesterday by Koch. You can find out more about that by clicking here.
- A new Painkiller game was revealed yesterday, and Geoff Keighley spoke with Todd Hollenshead, the head of publishing at Saber Interactive to find out more. It’s early in development, so there’s not much to share, and it’s likely a few years away from release.
- We found out more about The Chant, a survival action horror game coming in 2022. It combines action mechanics and deep storytelling, and aims to be a “fresh take” in the horror space. The developer shared some influences: Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark, Eternal Darkness to name but a few.
- Medieval open world game Kingdom Come Deliverance is coming to Nintendo Switch. You can read our original review of the game here.
- We got another look at Codename Final Form, which we wrote about yesterday. It’s a way off release yet, but it looks to be an intriguing sci-fi FPS.
- We got to see a trailer for Dolmen, another game we published news on yesterday. It’s a sci-fi action game with Lovecraftian influences, and it looks pretty cool. Dolmen is set to release in 2022.
- We saw a trailer of the upcoming King’s Bounty II, and heard more about the game from 1C’s Nikolay Baryshnikov. Read our preview from earlier this month to find out more about the game. It’s coming to PC and consoles on August 24th.
- A new trailer showed us some gameplay from Scars Above. Read more about this in our article published yesterday. It’s a third-person action adventure game that looks a lot like Lara Croft-in-Space, but we’re here for it.
- Next up was another look at Encased and a chat with its developer, which we wrote about yesterday.
- We heard from Echoes of the End‘s developers to find out more about the game. Here’s our announcement of it.
- Goldknights, the developers of The Last Oricru was up next. Read more on the game here.
- We heard a little more about Payday 3, which was officially announced yesterday. Developers are hoping to “make the best Payday game possible”.
You can watch the full Koch Primetime stream below to hear the developers talk about their games, and get a glimpse at some of them