The next E3 conference of the night is from Square Enix. Presenting, uh, Square Enix Presents.
Showing off some new games and giving us a better look at some titles we already know about, it’s been an hour-long showcase of everything that falls under the Square Enix umbrella. Needless to say, there are some games worth getting excited about.
Missed it? Worry not – we’ve rounded up everything announced at Square Enix Presents below.
- New game from Eidos Montreal, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks great. Single-player, story driven, action adventure where you play as Star Lord. Drax, Rocket and Gamora are in it as well of course, and you can instruct them to use skills. It also has dialogue options. It’s coming 26th October this year. Read more about it here.
- Final Fantasy I to VI are getting remastered for Steam and mobile.
- A short teaser trailer reminds us that Legend of Mana is coming to PS4, Steam and Switch on 24th June.
- We got an update on Marvel’s Avengers, with Cosmic Cube content coming soon. There’s a challenging new mission to take part in, seeing you defeat the Scientist Supreme. A new Patrol Mode is coming – randomised, replayable boss fights and exploration-based rewards.
- Black Panther: War For Wakanda is coming to Marvel’s Avengers later this year as a free update, and a new trailer showed off Black Panther his all his glory.
- Hitman Sniper: The Shadows is up next, coming to mobile soon.
- Another mobile game, Nier: Reincarnation, gives us a glimpse at gameplay. You can pre-register now on Android and iOS.
- More mobile stuff with a quick look at War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exivus, and new content for the game.
- Yet another one, but this time Final Fantasy VII flavoured. The First Soldier is available for iOS and Android later this year.
- We got an in-depth look at Babylon’s Fall, an upcoming game from Platinum. It’s a third person action game filled with epic battles and exploration, and it’s coming to PC, PS4 and PS5.
- Next up was a look at Life is Strange: Remastered Collection, which brings Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm back to PC and consoles with better visuals and additional detail. It’s coming on 30th September.
- An in-depth look at Life is Strange: True Colors followed, the next game in the Life is Strange series. The trailer focused on Alex’s supernatural empath powers.
- A new title from Square Enix Japan, Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo is up next. Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin is its name, and as you’d expect from those teams, it looks action-packed. It’s coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox in 2022, and a demo will soon be available on PS5.
You can watch the whole presentation in the video below: