Microsoft has revealed the remaining games which will be joining Xbox Game Pass this June and.. July?
Unlike Sony, who usually announce PlayStation Now games in one chunk, Microsoft reveal their Xbox Game Pass titles in two batches. The company has now revealed the second batch of games which will be available on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass PC or, in the case of Cloud games, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
A handful of these games launch on July 1st, which isn’t unheard of for Xbox Game Pass, but Microsoft have still included them in their June announcement. So there’ll be an additional set of July Game Pass Games announced fairly soon, followed by a second group of July games announced later in July.
The games which will be joining Xbox Game Pass are:
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Out Now
- Iron Harvest (PC) – June 24th
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Console and PC) – June 24th
- Prodeus (Game Preview) (PC) – June 24th
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Cloud) – July 1st
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1st
- Gang Beasts (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1st
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
So is there anything there worth having? We’d certainly say so. Limbo is superb but chances are you’ve already played it. Our pick has to be Iron Harvest, because it’s hard to go wrong with Steampunk mechs (you can check out review here).
In order to experience cloud games you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate though, given that Microsoft plans to bring cloud gaming to televisions, we wouldn’t be surprised if they launched a cloud gaming only version of Game Pass.
Check back here later for July’s first batch of Xbox Game pass titles.