It may have released more than two years ago, but that doesn’t mean Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown can’t get updated with free content.
Today, Bandai Namco has shared the patch notes for Ace Combat 7’s latest update. Along with addressing some bug fixes, it also adds new content into the game. Namely, there are three new skins, and six new background music tracks added to multiplayer mode.
You can read the full patch notes over on Bandai Namco’s official website. We’ve got a breakdown of everything that’s been added below:
- F-2A 6SQ 60th Anniversary Skin
- F-15J Komatsu Special Mark 2017 Skin
- 301SQ F-4 Final Year 2020 Skin
In order to access the skins, go to “select a skin”. In campaign mode, you need to have completed the campaign once before you’re able to change your skin. In multiplayer, you can change them from the outset.
New BGM tracks in multiplayer mode:
- Mayhem (Roca Roja)
- Rendezvous (Fort Grays Island)
- Blockade (Yinshi Valley, Night)
- Glacial Skies (Waiapolo Mountains)
- Transparent Blue (Yinshi Valley, Morning)
- Naval Warfare (Anchorhead Bay)
Bug fixes and tweaks:
- Misc. text updates
- Skin designs of some aircraft have been updated
- Other minor issues